DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will try i cant seem to find the right lighting for a under hood shot i also have some touching up to do

·
Registered
571 Posts
very nice, i too have been wanting to do this. just cant come up with a good color scheme for a black truck yet. very nice work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I would do a satin and gloss black if my truck was black but that's my opinion I'm sure whatever u desire will look cool

And how did removing the engine cover increase flow all it does is cover the intake manifold

·
Banned
972 Posts
Looks good! Thinking about hemi orange and black or cherry red and black on mine

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks I would do a satin and gloss black if my truck was black but that's my opinion I'm sure whatever u desire will look cool

And how did removing the engine cover increase flow all it does is cover the intake manifold
Think he meant he removed it to to allow to heat to get out. The engine covers are a heat trap over that intake manifold. They look nice and keep it looking tidy but in terms of performance in the hot weather or for guys that drag race their trucks, the cooler the better. It's not a night and day difference, but every little bit helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts