DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
To clarify on the diablo tuner when I removed it I always re installed the original back up so everything went back to stock. Are you saying that is detectable?

·
8,054 Posts
To clarify on the diablo tuner when I removed it I always re installed the original back up so everything went back to stock. Are you saying that is detectable?
Yup, 100%.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
ok thanks i did not know this
Same with the GM Duramax. Also, GM won't commit to warranty on the Duramax until they tear it down and check the pistons flame pattern.

I'm not owning a diesel without a warranty. It's usually a battle anyways.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd really like to put a tuner on my "less than 2 week old 2500".

But.. not at the risk of voiding the warranty. Just isn't worth it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested in a tuner system for my 2013 2500 with the Cummins/6 spd manual trans. not so much performance wise but I want to shut the da**ed seatbelt buzzer off, clear codes and, make the foglights stay on with the brights. Any suggestions would be helpful.thanx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Resurrecting this thread cuz I just traded my '06 Cummins (with a BullyDog tuner) on a '15 Cummins. Loved the way the old truck drove and would like the same jump off the line in my new truck. Anybody have any thoughts/recommendations on which tuner works best with stock exhaust/non-delete?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tuner Experience

Have a 2016 6.7 Diesel w/6 Speed 4x4 and Crew Cab. Tradesman Package. Installed an EZ-Lynk tuner and did full EGR/DEF deletes. Turbo back 4" exhaust. Cold Air box. Dual Disc Clutch. Have a 250 HP Tune installed. This truck was absolutely a dog when I bought it new. I was "SO" disappointed with the performance when pulling my toy hauler, I seriously considered selling the truck. These changes have really awakened the beast within, and I now really, REALLY love this truck. It has all the power I'll ever need. I have 5 power settings available with a dash switch that I can adjust on the fly. Oh Yeah... This is the ticket!!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts