DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a fastman throttle body and JBA headers. Cannot wait to get them installed. Oh also got slotted/drilled rotors to be able to slow the beast down.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely will It'll be a few weeks sadly :( Had to get the parts shipped to a friend in albuquerque cause I don't have a reliable mailing address on base. So not only do I need to wait for the parts to arrive but also need to get the time to make the 3.5 hour drive. But on that topic When I do do the install best place to post the pics?

·
Registered
227 Posts
here in 5.7 performance, you can continue in this thread! im battling myself on jba's or arh's i am just not sure its worth 3x the price, and for minimal difference, i mean ANYTHING is better than the stock bricks

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went with the JBA's cause of the price and I've read and heard pretty good things about them. I talked with a rep from autoanything and i got the silver coated ceramics for $555. Now when average price on them was 700 I had to get 'em way to good of a deal to pass up. Oh also I went with the shorties also cause of ease of installation and well price lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts