Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering which one you guys prefer. I'm looking to upgrade from stock

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
You are going to get a lot of varied response on that one but I'll throw in my two cents. I have always been die hard Flowmaster and I still think they make a great sounding product. But I recently decided to replace the Super 44 on my 4.7 (right before I ended up trading it oddly enough) with something a little quieter. I went with an 18" Magnaflow and wow!!! Not only did it sound absolutely awesome but I truly felt a little more bottom end and saw a small MPG increase. The truck I traded for has a Flowmaster on it and it sounds good but when it needs replacing or when I find some extra cash it's getting a Magnaflow.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Had magnaflow 14" on my old 06 & now my new 2012. Same muffler sounds different, 06 was allot louder

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Magnaflow performs better every time. Magnaflow is also stainless steel. Flowmaster's are not. Flowmaster may offer a stainless product but I know the regular one's aren't SS.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I went with a Magnaflow 18" for mine after reading all the reviews. I havent installed it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I decided and purchased the 18" DI/DO Magnaflow. My stainless steel pipes will be here Monday. Doing away with the Y-pipe. I'll post some videos on here when I'm done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts