DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i found two left over mufflers from the nitrous days with my camaro and decided while i work out some stuff with ARH about theri bullets to go have an exhuast fabbed up cuz I am rediculosly tired of open headers.

These are 3" Moroso Spiral flows and I have run them on everything Ive ever driven/owned. They are retardedly cheap and hold up amazingly.
Here is a link so you can actually see what theyre like.
http://www.moroso.com/catalog/images/94050_group.jpg

They quiet things down great around town and scream up top. I lost 4hp and 7lb of tq over open headers when running these in a set of tuned true duals on my camaro

Pics:

Stay tuned! PLan is 3" TDs from the ARHs out the bumper!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the pics. I literally got the last 2.5" piping they had and didn't have enough to make the x pipe and run the length of duals so this is it for now and I'm going back next week once they get more pipe. I love the way the truck sounds its deep and growly and really woke the truck up across the whole power band. Butt dyno seems slower but a quick romp down our local "drag strip" mph'd the same of not a little faster. Gonna run by buddies Titan tonight to see, we're usually bumper to bumper so well know after a few good roll races. I'll get video then too. Here are the pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts