DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all of you PW people, question. Has any one or do you know of any one who has put a new exhaust on their PW? My 2010 1500 had a Borla catback and I loved it. I loved the sound it made. That's probably the only thing I wish I hadn't given up.
Is there anything different underneathe (I know there are differences) between the PW and a normal 2500?

Just curious so I can start my plan.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Don't have my PW yet (yes the wait is killing me), but from I have researched Corsa makes a cat back system for the PW and the Corsa systems seem to get great reviews. I plan on getting one as soon as my trcuk comes in.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rdz418, I looked at the Corsa site and didn't see anything for the 2012 PW. I did look at Flowmaster, and they have a dual side/rear split cat back system for a 2011 PW. I would assume it would fit. I have to look into it.
Not too much out there yet for the 2500s or PWs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
When the time comes I'll be putting the Corsa DB cat back exhaust on my PW. Corsa part #24481. It's a single side exit with a 4" slash tip.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any reason not to put one on with a dual outlet? I like the way it looks better (both trucks I've owned before had duals), other than stock 2500s have the single outlet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum.
I installed the corsa DB exhaust on my 2011 Powerwagon, makes it sound like an engine should, also no drone at cruising speeds.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum.
I installed the corsa DB exhaust on my 2011 Powerwagon, makes it sound like an engine should, also no drone at cruising speeds.
Welcome to the forum. You will find tons of info here. Thanks for the info. It will probably be the next thing I do. I will probably go that route. I have also been looking at a Diablo exhaust. Not sure yet, but thanks again.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I installed a Dynomax 4" single,with a 5" Dynomax Race Bullitt muffler part#24217 from the factory duals back, it keeps entire system up inside the frame rails, and inside the skid plates , it has a very nice deep rumble at idle and at cruising speeds ,but it's loud when you punch it to the floor and everybody turns their heads , I definitely picked up some power , but need to firm up the shifts to make any real gains in performance

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would run the Corsa if I could, but they did make one for my 08',,,so I went to Mufflex and had a Y pipe and 24" magnaflow welded in. I am happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts