DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a mufflex 18" and magnaflow y-pipe. Now I have to find a exhaust shop that will install the y-pipe for me. Any ideas how much that will cost me?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just installed the 18" Magnaflow only (no Y ) at my friends gas station. I helped with his son, took us about 25 mins and I gave him $40. Really need to put the truck on the lift, makes it a lot easier! You are going to LOVE the difference and the SOUND.... Sooo glad I did that mod and glad I got the 18" not the 14 or the 22....Good luck!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant wait to hear it. I have an appointment for an estimate for the y-pipe on monday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just installed the 18" Magnaflow only (no Y ) at my friends gas station. I helped with his son, took us about 25 mins and I gave him $40. Really need to put the truck on the lift, makes it a lot easier! You are going to LOVE the difference and the SOUND.... Sooo glad I did that mod and glad I got the 18" not the 14 or the 22....Good luck!
What part number did you use? single in dual out right?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are our y-pipes restrictive? I thought i read that on here somewhere and i am new to the ram. I am wanting to do my exhaust also and am thinking of the mufflex. I also like the sound of no muffler at all. How much was the muffler and y-pipe? Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our y-pipes are very restrictive. I bought the y-pipe through Autoanything.com for 27 dollars with free shipping. I found a muffler on ebay for 230 with free shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts