DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2014 Ram RT, looking to add an exhaust. Should I go cat back to direct fit muffler? I didn’t find many cat backs for my truck.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lots of people really like the spintech 9000 series mufflers - 6000s if you dont want it too loud.

I just run it without a muffler - this engine is really bassy, so the note is not fatiguing to the ears, and the resonators and cats help keep the decibels down. Its actually not as loud as you think it'd be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQM2rU8MX0U&t=17s

·
Registered
84 Posts
Have a 2014 Ram RT, looking to add an exhaust. Should I go cat back to direct fit muffler? I didn’t find many cat backs for my truck.
How loud do you want to go with your new muffler? Tone preference and budget are usually the two biggest factors when choosing that new exhaust system. That's why Flowmaster offers a number of Cat-back and Direct-fit mufflers for your RAM. From mild to wild we have a system that's right for you. I have included a link below to all of the Flowmaster offerings for your RAM. Each product has a sound clip that you can click on to hear a short sample of that product. If you see something you like and you have additional questions please feel free to call us at 707-544-4761 and activate your Ram Forumz member discount using code RAM10.

CLICK HERE for RAM options

- Jason @ Flowmaster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts