DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 Express 4x4
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently been working on upgrading the interior of my 2014 Express. After looking at the $$$$$ of higher trim level door panels, I decided to keep the ones I have and bling 'em out a little. Ordered some chrome door handles, and two of the RAM exterior badges for a '19-20. Removed both front door panels, cleaned them up, replaced the door handles with the new chrome handles, and put the badges above the armrests. I think it turned out nice, just wanted to share.
driv door.jpg
pass door.jpg

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yes, it turned out very nice. Surprising what a bit of work and good ideas can do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks great, does the lettering come with adhesive already on the back(stick-ons)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great, does the lettering come with adhesive already on the back(stick-ons)?
Thanks Gtone! Yes, adhesive is on the letters. Also there is clear plastic over the top that keeps the letters aligned making it pretty easy to apply them straight. Found them on ebay item # 192797712172.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks, I will check them out.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
OR
you could always find a used junk yard panel that you want & replace all 4.
easy way to get teh upper glove box, under dash footwell ligths and whoel hosts of other things too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts