DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals I just picked up my new express and had a question regarding the guage cluster. I previously owned a 2009 that had the full center guage that you could change settings on and check oil temp pressure etc etc. My question is on Express guage you can go between temp, eco,trip a&b what is the number that shows up right after the eco? I noticed it kept going up and at first I thought it was my mileage but after it went up more as I drove it I got to thinking maybe it was the MTE (miles until empty). So what does it mean?

Thanks
Zeb

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. Thats kind of what I was thinking as well but on the display it shows only a number. How much harder would it have been to have programed it to say DTE xxx miles :LOL:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine does say DTE by the mileage #. Its the mileage screen, has a instant avg bar moving across the bottom of it.
yeah my 2009 ram SLT I used to have had the full middle display. The Express package does not come with the full display unless you get the towing option with electric break controller. The only thing that gets displayed in the middle are outside temp., trip A&B, weather or not your in eco mode and this mistery number that I'm asking about. But like you said its most likely DTE :4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
That is a seriously good looking truck. If you go to Ram Trucks they have online owners manuals and the app that will tell you everything you need to know about your rig including roadside assistance numbers.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't think my 2012 has this mystery number. I have mileage, A&B, outside temp and whether MDS in on or not(eco). Nothing else unless I haven't found it yet.

Can you post a short video cycling through the display or at least a picture?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I don't think my 2012 has this mystery number. I have mileage, A&B, outside temp and whether MDS in on or not(eco). Nothing else unless I haven't found it yet.

Can you post a short video cycling through the display or at least a picture?
You need the brake / towing options added to get the full screen options

1 - 17 of 17 Posts