DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
13,692 Posts
Easiest way IMO to post pics is upload them to photobucket then post the given url for the pic (will be on the page under the pic). Simple as that.

You guys have limited slip? What about 3.92 gearing? My brother got LSD (I made him) and tried to talk him into waiting to find one with 3.92 but he didn't really care, and I was happy I talked him into the LSD so oh well. My friend has an RT as well, and the express doesn't fall too far behind it...great bang/buck.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice. I want the hood. It's so much more fun with the exhaust upgrade. Now I definetly can't keep my foot out of it? The first thing I did was take the emblems off of the doors, looks so much better w/o them

· Registered
3 Posts
i own a 2011 reg cab express. unfortunatly no LSD. it was the only express i had seen in nj after searching dealerships for months so i jump on getting it as soon as i saw it. regardless i love it. i recently put a K&N intake in tinted my windows and put some factory reproduction srt10 wheels on it and i couldnt be happier with my choices.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.