DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the few times I posted on the ram trucks Facebook page to show my love for their product and my truck. This jerk tells me my truck is very ugly. Said white and chrome is ugly. Told him it was silver and thanks. Than posts a picture of a warlock or rebel and says this is a truck and continues to put down my truck.... funny thing is my truck is a stock Laramie. Ended up deleting the post. Dude was really putting down my truck bad. Is it really that bad? Lol I don’t think so. I love my truck.

·
Registered
302 Posts
LOL - reminds me of a day way back when at a car show when a guy with a Saab 99 told me my '79 Pomtiac T/A was one of the ugliest cars ever built. I just laughed and walked away, there was nothing I could say that could top that. Consider the source and move on, he probably doesn't even own a truck, drives a '74 Vega wagon with the wood grain sides peeling off.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You have a very nice looking truck! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Here's my '05 SLT Reg Cab, white & chrome. Probably looks like a junk yard runaway to some people, but I love my truck and that's what it's all about!
IMG_20191124_174259.jpg

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
good ole keyboard commandos. doing everything they can to get a reaction from you. the idiot probably didn’t even own a ram.

nice looking rig by the way!

·
Super Moderator
5,785 Posts
I agree, FB (in general) is a place for faceless clowns to spread hate & discontent. Your truck looks good, don't let anyone tell you other wise. There always those that want to pee in someone else's corn flakes. Why? Because their life sucks. Keep your head up & be proud of your Ram!

·
Super Moderator
34,428 Posts
I left most of the FB Ram groups because between the trolls and the people who can't clearly articulate a thought there was really nothing of value to them. Even the old school Mopar collectors pages have people swapping LS's into A bodies and all sorts of offensive stuff.

You have a great looking truck OP, and for the record white and Chrome looks good too

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
White and Chrome does look good, unless it is on a Chevy or Ford....

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
vent away... we all do.

i’d agree with you. in general, there are some pretty rad folks on this forum. see you around!

·
Super Moderator
34,428 Posts
White and Chrome does look good, unless it is on a Chevy or Ford....
Well with a canvas like that, there's only so much paint and plating can do...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I just needed to vent and get support from my fellow Ram owners. From experience on this forum everyone is generally nice and helps support its members.
Well we are a Dodge and Ram truck enthusiast community here and I like to think we do a pretty good job of keeping any trolls in check and the conversations friendly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts