DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the exact stereo in the pic on page 11 here? I have a Fahrenheit after market stereo with a 9 inch display. It's a nice stereo, but I think I'd rather have the factory one in this picture.

Does anyone know which model this is? And does it have a backup camera? Just got my 2010 Hemi and trying to find specs has been like pulling teeth.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That picture is of a 2010 laramie, the exact same interior I have. The radio is Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HHD/NAV (RER) with 6.5 inch touch screen display. My truck, purchased used, has a back up camera with rear park assist sensors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That picture is of a 2010 laramie, the exact same interior I have. The radio is Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HHD/NAV (RER) with 6.5 inch touch screen display. My truck, purchased used, has a back up camera with rear park assist sensors.
Awesome! Thank you!

My Fahrenheit stereo that's in there now just goes black when I back up, but the sensors go off.

How do you like that stereo?

Does it have bluetooth capabilities?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I searched eBay, and they all are saying MYGIG instead of Uconnect?

I wonder how I can tell if my truck has the Navigation system?

·
Registered
13 Posts
it's either a 430n or a 730n. I don't believe either offered a back up camera, but I could be wrong. They are not interchangeable as the 730n uses a high speed bus whereas the 430n does not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts