DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago I ordered the Truck LED underbody kit from LEDGLOW.com
I love them, they work fantastically, everything is plug and play, real easy to hook up. I love the colors, the patterns, everything. I plan on buying an 8pc interior kit soon( yeah, regular cab and 8 strips of LEDS, thats alot , i know! :)

But about a week an a half ago my drivers side LED went out. I don't know why, tried switching ports and all that fun stuff. Still never worked.

So I visited their website and looked at their polices. I was still confused on it so i sent them an email ( i didn't want to pay the like $45 for a new single tube)

Long story short(actually its really a pretty short story anyway), It only took 4 SHORT emails from me, and about a day for them to send me a new tube for free. Before i even got into the emails, The person i spoke to had already located my online receipt from almost a year ago.

IF you want underbody, interior, or even boat LEDS (other stuff too). Try out LEDGLOW.com

Tube is still in the mail, or being processed to be sent, not sure, but its supposedly on its way. Ill keep you posted!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thank you for taking a moment to share this with us. It is always great to hear feedback and stories about different vendors. Really helps when it comes time to purchase. Thanks again and hope it all works out for you as they say! :smileup:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Always nice to hear about a company offering customer support.

Your gonna need a second battery soon enough to power all those lights you got :LOL:
Not to mention all these dang subs I have. haha, i've been thinking about it, but thank god its hasn't come to 2 batteries yet.

Thank you for taking a moment to share this with us. It is always great to hear feedback and stories about different vendors. Really helps when it comes time to purchase. Thanks again and hope it all works out for you as they say! :smileup:
i hope it works out as well! :LOL:

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,040 Posts
I had the same great service from LEDGlow and Bully's. Purchased a light bar it got condensation and had a new one within days and that is going to Canada so that is great service. I had basically emailed my invoice to them and I think in 3 or 4 days I had a new one.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IITTT CCAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEE

obviously this picture isn't the greatest but you get the idea..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts