DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed my Fastman Throttle Body! Got it quick and am 100% happy. My truck is noticeably quicker. Also replaced my spark plugs with NGK 5306 and truck is running smoother for sure. Not the most pleasant plug change but its okay lol Next month Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5 :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
You will love the Nitto's!!!!!! Are you going to use OE wheels, if so do you have a lift or just a level? the 35's will fit with just a level but will hit if you flex the suspension, or hit a good dip in the road, that's why I used the 305-55-20 Trails. Good luck.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will love the Nitto's!!!!!! Are you going to use OE wheels, if so do you have a lift or just a level? the 35's will fit with just a level but will hit if you flex the suspension, or hit a good dip in the road, that's why I used the 305-55-20 Trails. Good luck.
Actually that was the original size I looked at. I think the 305s are like a half inch wider I think? But wouldnt mind taller tires. I don't have the money for a lift so was gonna get a leveling kit but been nervous about that tortion replacement. You like your 305/55?? And how are the tires?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Love em and they are wearing great, almost 15,000 miles and still look new, rotate every 5,000 miles at each oil change. I have the ReadyLift level/aka new forged torsion keys, been great so far, you will need longer shocks up front though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts