DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals, let's hear it! What's your favorite cereal out there??

I personally love Frosted Flakes. Wakin up with a big ol bowl of Frosted Flakes and a hot cup of fresh brew is the way to go!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
This is tough....there are many that hit my list, but I think I'd have to go with Raisin Bran as the favorite. :)

·
Registered
22,788 Posts

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Young at heart.
Captain Crunch for the young.....Raisin Bran for the heart. :smileup:

·
Registered
12,859 Posts
Hmmm all time favorite is Cap'n Crunch! But for health reasons Raisin Bran! Gotta keep the fiber intake up so your not haulin hemi's with your Hemi! I know TMI!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Raisin Bran. Maybe an old person cereal, but my 28 year old taste buds like it. To hell with the health benefits, I just like the taste. Nowadays this is the only cereal I eat when I do eat cereal. Usually breakfast consists of coffee, and Marlboro Lights.

·
Registered
330 Posts
alright, I'll play, my fave is frosted mini-wheats. I like how the milk gets all sweet and sugary after a couple bowls.

·
Registered
290 Posts
yea captain crunch is a definite favorite, but hate that it tears my tongue up, so in a close 2nd is Raisin Bran with coffee/energy drink and Marlboro Red's

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea captain crunch is a definite favorite, but hate that it tears my tongue up, so in a close 2nd is Raisin Bran with coffee/energy drink and Marlboro Red's
I let my capn crunch soak in the milk for like a minute so they don't tear up the roof of my mouth lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lately it has been the new mini wheetabix, they have a bit of sweet coating, and little pieces of nut on them. Quite delicious, I usually end up going back to the Cap'n eventually too though. Every few months though I like to have a few Pop Tarts, and lately steel cut oatmeal has been making it's presence known.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts