DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever used this? I am considering adding a set of flares to my Ram, and really like the Stampede camo flares. But I don't like the price. I was thinking about the camo wrap. Has anyone had any experience with this product?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
When you say "wrap" you mean a specific vinyl coating for the fender flares?

Camo flares aren't for everybody, in fact they probably aren't for most people. I don't like fender flares at all.

I think most of the Rams I've seen with camo flares were the Mossy Oak edition trucks from a few years ago. I haven't heard of camo vinyl wrap for them

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, there's a vinyl wrap for both the fender flares and the rocker panels. I like the look of the camouflage, especially with the brown that mine is. The camo flares from Stampede are out of my price range, though. I have seen the vinyl wrap on other vehicles (mostly emergency vehicles), and it seems to hold up well. I was just hoping that someone here has used it and could offer some advice.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I don't see why it'd be different than a body wrap that many people have on their vehicles. Those seem to hold up very well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts