DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any input on these tires? How do they wear? What are they like on pavement? How are they offroad? I'm considering getting a set in 35's. I've read a bit about them and they seem promising for a pretty good price. Just looking for more info. Any input is welcome.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have a few friends running that tire and they all have great things to say about them, one of them has 25,000 miles on them and they still have a lot of tread left on them but they are getting a little noisy....All off road tires get louder as they wear. I tried to order a set for my truck but no one around here could get them in the size I needed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The guy who does the electrical work at my job has them on his chevy with a workbox on it. He loves em, the important thing is ROTATE RELIGIOUSLY!! They're a softer tire so maintenance is very important on them. Otherwise, I think he said 40k he had on his and no plans to change soon. Bought them for his other truck took.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
my buddy had them on his duramax not sure how many miles he put on them, he sold them to another buddy to go on his powerchoke and bought mud graps. But when he had the attitudes he was very happy with them, only thing he said is that they pick up rocks and fling them pretty good because of the tread design, so it would be wise to get some pocket style flares...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys! How hard are they going to be on the truck where I'm running the 3.55 rear end?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
they shouldnt be too bad, might lose a little power and a little bit of fuel economy but not too much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts