DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bluejet yes lots planned now just to have the money to proceed. Looking at levelling, exhaust, CAI and a tuner but can't do them all at once so over the next little while will work on getting them done.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great looking truck. I still love the looks of our 3rd Gen Rams. Consensus here seems to be the 4th Gens are much better but the looks of them haven't grown on me yet. Oh well, I'm always about 4 years late on figuring out what's really cool.

·
Administrator
42,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the 3rd Gens as well but the more 4ths I see here they are starting to get to me and are looking pretty good. But I do love my Truck it is my first and am really enjoying it.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Where did you get the projectors done? Look good!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Great looking truck. I still love the looks of our 3rd Gen Rams. Consensus here seems to be the 4th Gens are much better but the looks of them haven't grown on me yet. Oh well, I'm always about 4 years late on figuring out what's really cool.
I have a 4th gen but I really love the looks of the 3rd gens as well. When the 5th gens arrive I'm sure a lot of people will say they are the best looking Rams ever. Chrysler really does seem to understand truck customers when it comes to styling.

·
Administrator
42,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a 4th gen but I really love the looks of the 3rd gens as well. When the 5th gens arrive I'm sure a lot of people will say they are the best looking Rams ever. Chrysler really does seem to understand truck customers when it comes to styling.
I agree but really wish the TRUCKS would come leveled they look so much better. Especially 4X4 I didn't buy it to have the rake of my old car. So now looking to do that. Just haven't got a solid answer on if the TRX truly have a different front strut attachment and what kits will work on them.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,363 Posts
Sweet truck, the projectors look awesome! Nice mod list, too, so be sure to keep us posted and thanks for sharing your pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
427 Posts
I agree but really wish the TRUCKS would come leveled they look so much better. Especially 4X4 I didn't buy it to have the rake of my old car. So now looking to do that. Just haven't got a solid answer on if the TRX truly have a different front strut attachment and what kits will work on them.
I know what you mean. If mine were 4x4 I would lift the front. I did lower the rear 2 inches and it looks better. I've leveled every truck I've ever owned. Sorry I don't know anything about the TRX. The tech people at Ground Force are pretty helpful. My truck was lower on the drivers side and they sent me a spacer for the rear coil that worked. Maybe they will be able to tell you something. Good luck with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts