DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was trying to save more money for the down payment to get a diesel megacab but my old van give out before I could, so I bought a cheaper truck save a lot of money and very happy.
This my 06 Ram 1500 Hemi with 38k well is 39k now I put a thousand in a week already:doh:

Do you guys think I need a leveling kit?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Looks good! That's a nice low mileage truck.

Do you "need" a leveling kit? No...

Do you want a leveling kit? You bet you do! :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
All depends on the funds my friend.

We all "want" thing, but its can we "afford" them or "live" without them ha

Nice looking truck though man, definitely can't go wrong with a hemi!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Why do you want a leveling kit? Guess I am missing something here. Looks level to me. But it also looks new to me, so what can I say??? Maybe if it wasn't parked on top of the curb? ;-)

Seriously, can some one tell me what a "leveling kit" is going to do for this truck? Maybe I need a leveling kit too. But don't think so.

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
That's a very nice looking RAM, looks to be in excellent condition. It does have a rake, front lower than the rear and would look better if it were level. Mine has the same rake however I'm apprehensive to put a levelling kit on since I don't want any suspension problems. You can see that I have it planned, just not ready to pull the trigger on it until I do some more research.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,094 Posts
That's a sweet looking truck, congrats! I personally like the rake in the truck but personal preference, lol, all depends on what you like.

- Cajun

·
Registered
427 Posts
Great looking truck. I agree with Cajun about the rake. I leveled a couple of Chevys in the past but these Rams don't seem to need it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice truck enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts