DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have heard, but I was able to confirm that according to BullyDog, they are expecting to release their new GT tuner for the 4.7 and the 5.7/6.1 Hemi at the end of the month! We do not have a price yet, but I will be sure to update once it's available.

To learn more about applications and dyno charts --> CLICK HERE<--

·
Registered
46 Posts
WOOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!!!:smileup:

JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y Pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler, K&N 63 Series CAI, AirAid Throttle Body Spacer, Retrofit Cabin Air Filter, Mopar RAM Slush Mats, Hypertech Calibrator, Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate, Debadged, Westin Step Bars, Westin Bull Bar, Putco Chrome Mirror Covers, Rampage LED Light Bar, Truxedo Rollup Tonneau, Rhino Lining, Bushwacker Color Matched Fender Flares, Rough Country 3.75 Combo Lift, 35x1250 MTs, Remote Start, Sunroof

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Thank you Clark for the update. It is nice that a company as large as AutoAnything has gotten confirmation from BullyDog. I know Speedlogix was one of the first to offer pre-orders for the 11-12 Hemi's just recently so now just having to wait and see who gets these babies "In Stock" is all we're waiting for bud!:smileup:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad I could help....now I am working on a forum deal ;)

As soon as I hear something, I will be sure to update this thread!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Well time for me to try bullydog for the first time quite a shame I really liked the superchips i had on my 05 4.7 oh well

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
moparmanicac; I have owned a couple of BDGT's,Cortex, and Hypertech's for four different trucks and can't say anything bad about them as I only needed them for CAI, exhaust, and tire size changes. For the ones that want more detailed tuning such as remapping your own air/fuel ratios or force induction, then I suggest holding on a bit. I would've liked to try a Diablo this time around but so far, no other performance tuner has made any announcements, YET.......Come mid November which is just around the corner, I am very curious as to who or whom might challenge BullyDog in this well awaited upgrade for the 11's and 12's.

·
Banned
551 Posts
Woo hoo! Had a BD before I switched to Superchips on my 07 and loved them both besides the SC having the advantage of disabling the MDS

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Sweet. This is the best news I've heard in a while.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So BD was not able to disable MDS?
I just got off the phone with one of the Reps from BD and she did confirm that they do not have the programing yet to disable the MDS. She did say they they are doing some testing and will have something available soon.
-AJ

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks AJ. This is why I am going to wait until both are released to see what they can do and what they cannot do. Then I'll make a decision based on that. I also want to hear people's impressions.

·
Registered
125 Posts
For those of you who are not used to reading Dyno charts beyond the peak HP and TQ #s, this is a very impressive improvement over stock. The smoothing of the dip in the TQ line ~ 40 mph will be a noticable acceleration 0-60 difference!

Thanks for the Post [email protected]!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^I can completely understand that. I have heard after SEMA, which starts next week we will have some news from a few tuner companies what to expect and a timeline.

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
The crazy thing is AutoAnything (AJ correct me if Im wrong) is offering the Diablo T1000 at 20% off....which is $480
I may just jump on this as its cheaper than the BD and from the minimal research I have done, is more in tune with what I want from a tuner

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would like to see the full capacities of both systems prior to my decision. They may be equally equpped, they not...hopefully we'll find out soon.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The crazy thing is AutoAnything (AJ correct me if Im wrong) is offering the Diablo T1000 at 20% off....which is $480
I may just jump on this as its cheaper than the BD and from the minimal research I have done, is more in tune with what I want from a tuner
We are offering that discount however it ends in a couple of days. I will take care of my forum members though, they are both great tuners and you will be happy either way. I am heading out to SEMA next Wednesday to get all the information I can on both tuners!
-AJ

·
Registered
2012 RAM 1500
320 Posts
any news AJ ? ... Just want to know witch came out the best BD or Diablo ?

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Diablo still does not have a tune for the 2012 yet, however when I was at SEMA BD did. I have not yet seen it available yet for purchase from BD, I will see if I can get an idea on a date for the BD.
AJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts