DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been down and out for months with a torn achilles tendon so keeping the truck clean hasn't been easy. I still need to learn how to do a top to bottom detailing to include using a buffer to do all what it's capable of doing. But I'm happy with the outcome for now. I quit using wax before my injury and switched to F-11 Top Coat. Best decision I've ever made regarding car care. Washing the truck took the longest time. Top Coat is so easy it's pathetic I didn't find it sooner. This is in my backyard by the way in Shenandoah County, VA.

Attachments

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,247 Posts
Wow, great job, truck looks super clean! What a great backdrop as well. The weather was just awesome in the mid-atlantic this past weekend. I wish all of summer was just like that.

Glad to hear you're recovering well from your injury.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Saturday could not have been any better for a July day.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been down and out for months with a torn achilles tendon so keeping the truck clean hasn't been easy. I still need to learn how to do a top to bottom detailing to include using a buffer to do all what it's capable of doing. But I'm happy with the outcome for now. I quit using wax before my injury and switched to F-11 Top Coat. Best decision I've ever made regarding car care. Washing the truck took the longest time. Top Coat is so easy it's pathetic I didn't find it sooner. This is in my backyard by the way in Shenandoah County, VA.
Just beautiful, including the backdrop.

I'm just about to use the F11 for the first time on my new truck. Do you use the F11 on all surfaces? (It mentions such...)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just beautiful, including the backdrop.

I'm just about to use the F11 for the first time on my new truck. Do you use the F11 on all surfaces? (It mentions such...)

There is nothing on your vehicle exterior you cannot use it on. Chrome, glass, tires, wheels and so on. I'm amazed with this stuff and how easy it is. I was buying the individual bottles and finally bought the big bottle. Cheaper in the long run. Thanks on the backdrop comment. We're lucky to live where we do.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There is nothing on your vehicle exterior you cannot use it on. Chrome, glass, tires, wheels and so on. I'm amazed with this stuff and how easy it is. I was buying the individual bottles and finally bought the big bottle. Cheaper in the long run. Thanks on the backdrop comment. We're lucky to live where we do.
Appreciate the feedback.

I know that's what the bottle said but glad to hear true success from a user. I bought F11 a year ago and it has been sitting in the garage. Between family, work, and a lot of days well over 90 degrees...tough to set aside the time to get it done like I wanted.
With this '18, I'm determined to reduce a bit of the effects I saw in 2 years on my prior black truck. Why I decided to buy the largest vehicle I've had in black, twice, is my sure sign of brain damage. Sure is worth it when clean, though.

Thanks again. Get out and enjoy that view!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts