DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ladies and gents, once again thanks to the awesome peer pressure on this forum i bucked up for my next mod. now bein that i convinced the wife to let me buy a new truck in 2013, yeah sounds far away but i am sure it will be worth the wait, i am just going to do the efan and e cutout and be done with my 04. then keep her runnin til she cant go no more. i went with the new tb because i figured modding a 95K 7 yr old tb might not have lasting power. so i will just have a backup i guess.

Reactions: 916Timmy

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny you replied. you are actually the reason my truck started getting modded. i came on this site to look for opinions on replacement tires and ran across your $250 exhaust switch and it was allllll downhill from there. so thank you. then i run into MAADDOG chefred bordin ss4luck etcetc..... and my head was spinning with ideas. so many awesome members on this site it is unreal.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's here. and it came very fast. it goes on first thing in the morning. and then i am going to go make some noise around town.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Glad I could help! Chefred's truck is literally killing my savings! I now want a 12 second quadrant cab, you know how much that will cost me??? :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol. i am sure 12 sec truck isnt too far away for you. i took her out for a spin and made a couple quick crappy cell phone clips. this thing feels awesome. and now here is my old tb. not too thrilled about seeing that oil on the back of it considering i just cleaned it 5 months ago. but we dont get the option for catch cans. and since i was under there anyway and everyone likes a little light under the hood i added a quick 10 dollar mod under there.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so i gotta go back and figure out how to put up the vids. so i will as soon as i can.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts