DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it took me long enough (8 months), but I snapped a few pics over the weekend.

I haven't done much modding yet, just the basic stuff (vent visors, bug shield, drop-in K&N air filter, and some chrome accessories), but over the weekend I did add a front license bracket and tag and an easy-down cable for the tailgate.

I've got an Agricover tonneau cover coming on Wednesday and I'm thinking of adding a front leveling kit next. What are you guys doing with your Sport RAMs?

http://triadpc.com/ram1500/2012-04-16_07-22-36_442.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice truck man! I don't have the sport; went with the Laramie and am already a good deal into my mods. I think you will find that whatever the model of ram, most of us start of with a lift/ level, tires, wheels, intakes, HID's, etc... Gets damn addicting! Definately post some updates on your plans and pics of whatever you end up doing (we all love those). Lots of good ideas and info on here so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
man thats a nice truck...i had 1500's for years and now a 2500 and don't like it.going back to a 1500 as soon as possible. Trucks like yours is why

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanted the Laramie, but couldn't justify an extra $5k for one. The Sport was too monotone in color, so I added the Mopar chrome appearance package (mirror covers, door handles, tailgate trim). So, it looks like a cross between a Big Horn and a Sport.

I'm looking at a front leveling kit...what are you guys using? A 2 inch aluminum spacer with upgraded bump stops?

I had one on my old Nissan Titan, but wanted to get some feedback on manufacturer and ride quality after installing the leveling kit. Did you have to readjust your headlights?

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
That is a really nice truck.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,436 Posts
Very nice looking truck with some cool mods, too, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts