DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yepp, title says it all, it finally rained, so of course, i had to go have a little fun! here is some pictures, and tomorrow getting my 2.5" leveling kit installed along with some pro comp es9000 shocks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I enjoy the rain every once in a while to have some fun, but not often because people here dont know how to drive in rain at all!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hey Ryank you have a little smudge on your truck. Just a little moist dust here and there, nothing to worry about. Get a tissue and wipe it off:smiley_thumbs_up:. Come on man, that truck should be brown not red! Hit that puddle 100 times over and then post back :LOL:! Just bustin' on ya! My truck looks worse than that by the time I leave my driveway!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha thanks guys!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
As long as you had fun....Your truck looks very nice......

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agreed! thank you!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, i guess thats just how it goes!! the truck is originally from california! been here for like 2 years know.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,100 Posts
Definitely looks like fun, sometimes that mud just screams, come on, ya know ya wanna lol, thanks for sharing the pics and nice looking truck! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hhahaa totally agree! and thanks

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
Haha, i guess thats just how it goes!! the truck is originally from california! been here for like 2 years know.
doesn't make me feel any better. i guess the money i save on our cheaper gas goes to the body shop. still think i am loosing though lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts