Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,094 Posts
Well congrats, hope to see some pics of that brand new RAM next week! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
86 Posts
My status finally went into shipment this week and it's showing up on the dealers inventory list. Hopefully have it next week.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6RD7NT1CS193203
Nice!.....cant wait to check out the pics. You orderd on 11/26 right? Mine just showed up as in paint on the vots website today. How long from paint to shipment did yours take......roughly? I ordered mine on 11/30 so just curious. Thanks and good luck getting your ram next week. I hear it takes about 2 weeks to ship, but i'm sure there's a few different variables involved for everyone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It went from paint to shipment in like 3 days. I don't think the vots site is updated often as the build process is going on. I talked to the dealer on Monday of last week and he said he expected the truck to be on the lot b4 then end of the year. I know he was wanting to get it in b4 the end of the year to make his "numbers". I don't know if they were able to put some kind of rush on it, but I doubt it. The dealership is roughly 3 hrs from Warren, Mi so I don't know if that would make a difference in shipping time or not. Will def get some pics up.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,094 Posts
That close to the plant? I'd be half tempted to drive over there myself and pick it up lol, save them the shipping!

- Cajun

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ordered my Laramie Crew on 11/3-still not here-had original ship date of 12/8-dealer had called 3 or 4 times and territory rep said they put a rush on it??/ Sounds like a bunch of bull. 8 weeks and waiting.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ordered my Laramie Crew on 11/3-still not here-had original ship date of 12/8-dealer had called 3 or 4 times and territory rep said they put a rush on it??/ Sounds like a bunch of bull. 8 weeks and waiting.
Yep after much anticipation of getting mine this week, it's still not here either. Got a call wed said it was to be in thurs, then Friday, then saturday, blah blah.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Exciting news joshrk. Relish the wait, it makes the arrival day that much more exciting :smileup:

For comparison: I ordered my truck on November 14th. It shows a ship date of January 5th. It has to come to the west coast (Canada) - guessing 3 weeks shipping and I'll have it by January 26th approximately. Almost a 2.5 month process, but gotta discount 2 weeks for the holiday season.:woohoo:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats!!

I just ordered my new 1500 longhorn on the 27/28th of Dec, Hopefully I get it before march:4-looney:

On a side note, what is this mystical vots website... I'd love to be able to track my trucks build!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats!!

I just ordered my new 1500 longhorn on the 27/28th of Dec, Hopefully I get it before march:4-looney:

On a side note, what is this mystical vots website... I'd love to be able to track my trucks build!
Cobrajr, I think its only available for US orders.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Vots system is a joke. They had a great system with insite and they shut it down in November. Had details that make Vots look pathetic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's in. Just stopped out to the dealership to look at it. Can't pick it up till tomorrow though, stupid work getting in the way. Pics at some point this week!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts