DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had 1/2 ton RAM's since 2008 and have upgraded to a 2500 diesel. Bighorn, sport package. Only 300 miles on it, but, wow...this is amazing. Can't wait to tow something!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Congrats, that's a great looking truck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ya I upgraded from a gasser to a diesel in 2015 for the first time. It was a night and day difference. I don't think I'll ever buy a 1/2 ton again.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I upgraded from a gasser to a diesel in 2015 for the first time. It was a night and day difference. I don't think I'll ever buy a 1/2 ton again.
Every time I tow something with this truck, I like it more and more. I'm with you, I'll probably never go back to a gas.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Every time I tow something with this truck, I like it more and more. I'm with you, I'll probably never go back to a gas.

Time to update your profile; its still showing you in a 2018 Hemi Sport 1500

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice man! I bought my first diesel last December after having nothing but Ram 1500s since 2004. 2 weeks later I was pulling a trailer full of show pigs 200 miles. 2013 Ram 2500 6.7 Lone Star Edition. I haven't looked at buying another truck since I bought this one. I love mine and enjoy getting to do all the maintenance on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice truck. I bought my first diesel last December after having nothing but Ram 1500s since 2004. Two weeks later I was pulling a trailer full of show pigs 200 miles. It was great and never gave me a issue going through the hill country of Texas. 2013 Ram 2500 6.7 Lone Star Edition. I bought it at 62k miles and have enjoyed doing all of my own maintenance. It's been a learning experience for me and my kids, especially the boy who loves helping me.

·
Registered
2017 2500 CTD Laramie CC SB
92 Posts

Nice truck. I bought my first diesel last December after having nothing but Ram 1500s since 2004. Two weeks later I was pulling a trailer full of show pigs 200 miles. It was great and never gave me a issue going through the hill country of Texas. 2013 Ram 2500 6.7 Lone Star Edition. I bought it at 62k miles and have enjoyed doing all of my own maintenance. It's been a learning experience for me and my kids, especially the boy who loves helping me.
Your profile shows 1500 Hemi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts