DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wifey ditched me to go prom dress shopping today with her sister, So I took this horrible opporunity:LOL: to wash the baby. I wash/wax her at-least once every two weeks through out the summer.

I can't get enough of this truck boys, she gets compliments everywhere ha I got 10% off for my oil change, got into an alignment shop this morning without an appointment, pushed another car aside.

Anyways here are some pictures guys!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome truck, I wish I would have picked up a white one now.
Don't wish to much, I spent 40 minutes clay baring my tailgate rear bumper today... White is HORRIBLE for surface contaminants which show up like little rust spots. You need to clay bar it to get it off.

One day when its really nice and time for a good wax I got probably a good 2/3 hours just claybaring the girl to get all the spots off.

I love the color, and its worth the effort. I wouldn't trade it in for any other color myself though.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Beautiful Truck. Where did you get the Mopar Grill Badge?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful Truck. Where did you get the Mopar Grill Badge?
Billetbadges.com

They got a letter from mopar/dodge preventing them to use any logo or name that represents themselves.

But they can basically make anything you want, as fas as copyright laws go

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Always enjoy seeing pics of your truck, looks great every time and I guess having such a nice looking ride has its privileges, too! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts