DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to the forum and i am really interested in meeting other ram guys i live outside of allentown pa and thought i would try and set up a meet

details

Date: 1/12/2013
place: The Tilted Kilt 2835 Lehigh Street Allentown, PA 18103
Time: 1pm

so let me know if anyone is interested this is open to anyone any age

·
Premium Member
32,675 Posts
Welcome to the RamforumZ

If you click on the images of the Rams at the top of every page
it opens up the rest of the site
scroll down to where you see the different regions
yours may be the North East Region

this is what came up, after clicking on the Ram image
http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Damn! I meeting up with some old friends of mine that day. And GT is correct about the region, but I know everyone who is a member from any place is welcome to attend any meet they can get to.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Welcome aboard dude we got a good group of people here in the north east and are always putting meets and shows together. One awsome one to come to is New england summer Nationals in Worcester its a whole weekend event in July http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html
Chances for me going to the Tilted Kilt are getting better.

By the way I didn't see the dates for 2013 on the summer nationals. Maybe I'm blind or don't they have the dates in July yet??? :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
941 Posts
In case anyone wants to know the 1st BassPro show is April 18, 2013!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Looks like for this weekend it's just me and scottyboy4x4 for right now.

And yes I'm all in for this one. :smileup:

Looks like my old buddies bailed out for this weekend. Oh Well.:i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I'll be checking this thread from time to time today, and tomorrow morning for updates, but I'm still planning on attending this one. :smileup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
update...our daughter was born last night so not sure if i will be making it but there is interest from my other sites about attending. I gave them the day but no time as of yet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
gurddg1 are you talking about the meet in Ct. On the 19th at the Tilted Kilt in Whethersfield? Congrats on the new edition!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
update...our daughter was born last night so not sure if i will be making it but there is interest from my other sites about attending. I gave them the day but no time as of yet.
Sorry. Jack Ass me forgot to say - Congrats on the birth of your daughter !:wavey:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks Jim it was good meeting u too, ya cant wait to see the trucks come spring/ summer time, Hopefully mine will be a bit lower and faster too

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Thanks Jim it was good meeting u too, ya cant wait to see the trucks come spring/ summer time, Hopefully mine will be a bit lower and faster too
You can't stand that rake. :D

I may have to upgrade my head unit sooner than I planned because if I keep driving long distances I would like to have my music file loaded into the head unit and bring back my in dash navigation.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts