DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my Neon SRT4 and picked up a 2013 Ram 1500 Express exactly a week ago and so far I love it, except the gas mileage, lol. I have some mild mods in mind, nothing insane. A muffler, some exterior black out stuff, and some audio/video stuff to the inside.

Here's a pic:

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Howdy, Brian, :wave: and thanks for checking in. Congrats on grabbin' life by the horns and picking up your first RAM! Welcome to the Ram ForumZ. There's a lot of great knowledge, ideas and info available here on the Z. Don't hesitate to ask a question, share your knowledge and opinions, or boast about your great looking beast.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy, Brian, :wave: and thanks for checking in. Congrats on grabbin' life by the horns and picking up your first RAM! Welcome to the Ram ForumZ. There's a lot of great knowledge, ideas and info available here on the Z. Don't hesitate to ask a question, share your knowledge and opinions, or boast about your great looking beast.
Thanks buddy! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Ram Family Ragnar :wavey:

Congrats on Your Express and thanks for sharing a picture :smileup:

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.... We are glad to have you here........If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask......

Enjoy the site....

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts