DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dirt and gravel roads don't count! And I never thought to take a picture! Dammit! I've taken my other trucks on crazy off road stuff and gotten stuck a few times, but not in this truck until a couple weeks ago and then again last weekend. 035 (1024x768).jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good on ya. I would like to see more people use the offraod capability of the Ram. Ill dig up some pictures.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You have a nice set of wheels I like them. I used the off road capability of the Ram. I took a ride myself into some muddy trail.I ended up stuck its very hard to clean it I took through a power wash lot and a car wash but it was fun next time I am bringing shovels and a winch :smileup:

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
Most days, she looks like this:

But every once in awhile, the makeup comes off and she shows how she REALLY looks:

:LOL:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks like fun, ill post some pics from my last adventure soon lol. And alot more to come come to the the winch put on and the new 37's.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice pictures, Does the step bar affect your clearance at all??? thought I would ask, my only worrie if I were to put some on
That's why I never put mine on, got some from the factory with my truck that they hadn't installed yet, told them not to put them on, to me they take away from the "beefiness" of the truck, plus you're always getting your pant legs dirty on them...

·
Registered
240 Posts
mud sounds like fun no doubt my fellow rammerz.. but does anyone live by some sahara looking sand dunes because where i live and thats how it is and it takes some skill cuz even some bad trucks can get stuck here. im gna quad this week and show you guys whats up!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,061 Posts
Agreed ^^^^. Sand can bring its own set of challenges, let us know how ya do!

- Cajun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts