DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having no idea what i was doing as far as fiberglass goes, i am an engineer by nature...i ibuilt a box with 1 cu ft of air volume with the sub installed. (i accounted for the speaker's air displacement. It is a Rockform P3 and DAMN! it slams. now i can ditch the jl stealth and recover ALL that space. Interested? let me know. no need for shallow mounts and small excursion!

Can fab it for you, send you a mold, whatever tickles your fancy. just need you subs nominal specs and you will get a nominal sealed ensclosure that doesnt eat all your space. let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much for a box for a single under seat in my ram 2500 mega? 10 inch kicker sub
having no idea what i was doing as far as fiberglass goes, i am an engineer by nature...i ibuilt a box with 1 cu ft of air volume with the sub installed. (i accounted for the speaker's air displacement. It is a Rockform P3 and DAMN! it slams. now i can ditch the jl stealth and recover ALL that space. Interested? let me know. no need for shallow mounts and small excursion!

Can fab it for you, send you a mold, whatever tickles your fancy. just need you subs nominal specs and you will get a nominal sealed ensclosure that doesnt eat all your space. let me know

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bud sorry took me a while to get back to you I just saw the email but I'm pretty sure you can get a factory made one for that application and they are readily available instead of having to have a custom made 1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts