DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got my flashpaq today tried dowloading a tune but cant get past it storing my factory data. Seems to go well up to that point then it come up with a communication error and resets. Not having any issues with the truck starts and runs fine just kind of bummed i cant get it to work. Any tips or ideas? It does not say i have to disable anything in the instructions it cane with i followed everything to a T. Hoping theres something im missing here. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resolved my own issue. Shut all the doors, made sure the radio was off, turned off the radio and hooked a jump pack up to my battery to insure it didnt lose voltage and it worked just fine. Idk what one of those things actually resolved it but im happy. As far as the tuner goes i love it makes a huge difference the only issue im having is unlocking the torque management which is half the reason i bought it. Anybody have any ideas on that? I dont have the option anywhere i look and i bought it straight from the website totally updated.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Key Product Features
• High-definition, 2.8" color screen
• Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
• Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
• Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
• Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio*
• Adjust speed & rev limiters*
• Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, & TQ management*
• Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
• Active fuel management control*
• Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
• Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Compatible with other performance upgrades 2-year powertrain warranty
%%%% *Features may vary based on year, make, & model. %%%%
this info was taken from their site

·
Registered
1 Posts
Resolved my own issue. Shut all the doors, made sure the radio was off, turned off the radio and hooked a jump pack up to my battery to insure it didnt lose voltage and it worked just fine. Idk what one of those things actually resolved it but im happy. As far as the tuner goes i love it makes a huge difference the only issue im having is unlocking the torque management which is half the reason i bought it. Anybody have any ideas on that? I dont have the option anywhere i look and i bought it straight from the website totally updated.
It was the jump box. Discussed this today with customer support. Apparent this is a big problem with 2013 and 2014 ram and jeep. From what he told me is the the vech has to have over 13amps while installing the paq to the CPU or it could corrupt the file which it did on my truck last night. Luckily he was really cool and even helped with reimbursement of the tow back to the house. Had me pull the CPU and sent me a over night label to mail it to them. Theres not alot on the web about this problem but I cant help that or I would have had my charger on the truck when I did mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts