DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Went through the lemon law with my tbird it has to be something that can cause harm to you or another or catastrophic failure like brakes mine would always pull towards the left = oncoming traffic so g/l

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Incorrect. Most states, including Georgia, require you to allow 1 repair attempt for major safety issues that are life threatening and 3 on other defects.

Your leak will be covered under Florida's lemon law if you follow all the proper channels.

First, you must be within 2 years of the original purchase date. Second, on the third repair you need to submit a letter via certified mail to the manufacturer that this is their last attempt to fix the vehicle. Then it is time to get ahold of Dodge/Ram and let them now the issues. It would also be wise to have a lawyer in your back pocket. Been there, done this and hope I never have to do it again. It is a real hassle.
Was in nj not ga and it was the way i said it in nj has to be the way i said was also 16 years ago so might have changed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.