DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone could give any direction as to what to do with my fog light issue. My passenger side fog light wont turn on. At first i thought it was just a blown bulb, so i changed it out for a new one which still didn't work. Then I looked at the old bulb to see the filament was still good so I assume the bulb isn't the issue. Any one else have this problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh dear. Is there a risk of other things screwing up if this is left unfixed for a while if it is the actual problem? Don't know that i can justify spending close to a grand just for one fog light.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It seems like your cpu shut down the circuit, this is caused normally by a short or a fault code to the cpu.

It happened to me once

Unplug the battery for 30 sec and plug it back, it should reset the cpu

good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone could give any direction as to what to do with my fog light issue. My passenger side fog light wont turn on. At first i thought it was just a blown bulb, so i changed it out for a new one which still didn't work. Then I looked at the old bulb to see the filament was still good so I assume the bulb isn't the issue. Any one else have this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is an old Post, but I have been looking around for a solution to fix my passenger side fog light on my 2014 Ram. I found that the wires from driver side plug to passenger side fog light were broken. Looked like the wires were pinched when the factory put the radiator assembly in and didn't ensure the wires were out of the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.