DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this to try to get a question answered. I have troubleshooted issues with my fog lights not working, its not the switch, its not the fuse (there isnt one on 2007). I am told that the relay for the fog lamps may be bad, but I am not able to find the relay location. I was told under the hood by a Chrysler worker and I was told by a parts guy I know that it is under the drivers side dash, but it is pretty bare and nearly impossible to even get in there to look. I was also told to locate a wiring diagram. Yet, I have been unsuccessful in this, I can find a million other diagrams, but not for the 2007 dodge ram specifically. Anyone able to help me locate the relay?!?

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Your fog light relay is located in the Integrated Power Module, aka the fuse box. And it is under the hood.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
How can an electrical component not have a fuse?

It has to have a fuse. Maybe not a designated one but possible chained with another electrical [similar] feed.

I relay and a fuse are two separate entities. Relay has no protection capabilities.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Your fog lamp fuse should be #41 and the relay is #61.

·
Registered
2007 2500 4WD, 5.9 Cummins, Banks tuner w/iDash, LED backup lights, farm tailgate (2x8)
4 Posts
Your fog lamp fuse should be #41 and the relay is #61.
Not sure we're looking at the same thing then. The fuse block in my truck is located on the driver's side of the engine bay, between the battery and the headlight cluster. The photos below show the layout of the fuse box and the descriptions on the lid. Fues #41 is a spare, and there is no #61 that I can see. Is there another location in the truck that I should be looking?

Thanks, Stuart

IMG_0479[1].JPG

·
Registered
2007 2500 4WD, 5.9 Cummins, Banks tuner w/iDash, LED backup lights, farm tailgate (2x8)
4 Posts
The truck is the level below Laramie trim, with a 5.9 Cummins diesel, if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
2007 2500 4WD, 5.9

You are in the wrong section as is/was the OP(7 year old post).
You are here... 1ST Generation Dodge Ram – 1993 & Older

1 - 8 of 8 Posts