DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased an aftermarket grille and now have no use for the old chrome grille that came on the truck. I felt like the OEM grille was too much chrome for me, so I opted for a vertical grille color matched to my mineral grey (see the pictures below if you like). Anyway I had the guys at the shop take this one off and I personally took it and hand waxed and polished to make it like new again. There are no major scratches, dings, or blemishes to speak of, but the grille is used. I have been looking around and have seen this grille going anywhere from $150-$350 from different websites and sellers on ebay. I feel like $250 (including shipping) is a fair price. I have saved the shipping materials from the aftermarket grille to use if you need it shipped (it cost me $50 to get it here). If you live in the Austin area I can meet you. In the past I have used paypal to ensure legitimacy as well as ensuring protection for both the buyer and seller. If you have any questions, or would like any additional information, feel free to PM or msg me. Thanks and GIG EM!

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just so you know, the 2009 is different, than the earlier model ones, and will not fit the 09

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone is interested, I still have this grille for sale. It is in excellent condition, boxed up and ready to mail!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts