DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Ram 1500 sport 2wd, 8 speed, 3.21 gears, 51k miles, satin silver metallic, luxury group, sport cloth seats, heated seats and wheel, led interior lighting, power folding mirrors, etc...

Alright guys the time has come to put up my truck for sale and she will be hard to part with and I will give you members first dibs before I list it anywhere else. I am the only owner. I purchased the truck brand new Jan 2017 with 10 miles. Always 89 octane! I have always changed the oil religiously myself with full synthetic and wix xp filters as I do not trust anybody to touch the truck. Excellent oil pressure! I change it every 4k miles. I did the first oil change at 1200 miles. I did have all the recalls taken care of including only the tailgate and the cruise control software they also updated the transmission software and this truck drives very smooth. I have always washed the car myself and only a few times drove it through a drive through wash. Always kept the alignment to spec. Currently the truck has 51k miles on it and will rise as it is my daily as of now. I have added ceramic window tint on the front windows and have always changed the engine and cabin filter once a year with high quality filters. The a/c blows super cold in the 100 plus degree heat here in north Texas. The truck is garage kept and when it sits in the sun for short periods of time I always use a nice sun shield to keep the leather dash from getting to hot. I have added a billet tech catch can to keep the engine clean and it definitely keeps it tip top! I average very good mileage on the highway. at 60 mph I have gotten 27 mpg on 200 mile trips. I averaged about 22.5 driving to Fort Collins from Dallas driving 75 mph most of the time. I towed a boat with it 3 times and it does very well towing! I am a single guy with no kids so this truck was my baby it is super clean and never eat in it. It even still has a New car smell and I never have used air fresheners. It drives perfect! This truck is not even broken in yet.

I have the following upgrades done to the truck:
-Billet Technology Catch can
-stereo upgrade including JL audio fix 82 using fiber optics to a JL audio vxi1000/5i amplifier powering front Focal es 165kx2 components with custom made a pillars for the tweeters, polk audio db 6x9s in the rear doors and 2 JL audio 10w3 under the back seat in custom q logic boxes the do not require any modification of the the back seats, they fit perfectly. I have $10,000 worth of receipts for parts and labor for all the stereo upgrades I have done. Let me tell you it is a huge upgrade over the stock basic 6 speaker u connect stereo and it is state of the art integration to work with the uconnect system. All of the doors are sound deadened as well.
- Bilstien 4600 shocks on all 4 corners (huge difference)
-front ceramic window tint
-black grill slats (originally chrome)
-amazing HID headlights with gtr 55w smart pwm ballast and Morimoto 6500k bulbs. It is pure white light. Trust me, you do not want the stock lights that come on these trucks. The stock Projector housings work amazingly with them.
-led fog lights as well. They have been on the truck for years without any trouble. Great lights!
-AGM battery
-I will also include the high quality sun screen

If you want the trucks as is with all the upgrades listed I will accept 30k.
If you do not wish to have any of the upgrades 27k and I will return the truck to stock radio, I will leave some things like the hid lights, etc. I am open to offers. Thanks for looking

I am sure i am missing some things. There has not been one issue with this truck at all! Never ever in the shop ever besides software updates and I firmly believe it will last for the way I have taken care of it! I do not want to sell this truck! If anybody has any questions feel free to ask. Truck is located in the colony, Texas.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpity

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,235 Posts
This one would be hard to part with. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Still nobody seriously looking yet but oh well no hurry!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright she's listed on craigslist and other sites now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.