DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-08-Ram15...ts=Model:Ram+3500&hash=item4d00833110&vxp=mtr

Looks decent, same washable filter design as k&n, and i like how it dives down beside the rad for some fresh air.....what do you guys think? years ago i bought one for my s10 and it worked well, but flopped all over the place, went to the hardware store and fixed that problem for 5 bucks, this seems to come with some mounting hardware though. for less than 50 to the door can ya really go wrong?

oh please exchange my why for a who in the title. LOL

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Looks good but I prefer plastic intakes. If you were to buy it just get a spectre filter. Let me kno because I'm in the market for an intake

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
my first real cai was an ebay one just like it..worked ok for awhile til i could afford a $300 one (Ramhammer)...that was night and day compared to the ebay one.. tube slightly bigger :)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Freddie, how are you holding up the filter? Idk what to make a bracket out of...I did some cheap aluminum and it would break

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Oh I see you have a bolt hole on your intake as it is. I don't know how I can fasten mine...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts