DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you see out the back fairly well? I'm on the docket to get my windows tinted in the morning, and although I've had tint on my last 7 vehicles, I've never tinted over anything factory.

I have a 5 year old daughter who loves looking out the window (rear) while we are driving. I am considering 35% over the factory 20% in the rear, which will bring me down to around 8-9%...will she be able to see anything? I am going with 20% on the front, but I can go with 50% in the rear if visibility for her will be an issue.

As always, thanks for any input. I should have posted this earlier, since I'm going in tomorrow!! Typical of me to wait until the last minute.

·
Registered
57 Posts
She will be able to see fine during the day but at night it would be hard to see much i had almost the same setup had to roll the window down for my daughter to see.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I'm not worried about at night so much...she's very inquisitive and I don't want to take that away from her...but want the added benefit of having film over the windows, both for darkness and for safety. I had a window shot out by a pellet gun years ago...the window film kept the glass intact instead of flying all over the vehicle.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I can see perfectly fine through my rear windows during the day and I laid 5% over the stock tint. I wouldn't worry about being too dark

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
My only problem is I have the auto dimming mirror and unless it's really dark out or the lights behind me or really bright it won't switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts