DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my single 12 sealed fox box on Friday and it already came yesterday. Super fast service which I'm very pleased with. I'm going to be using a 12w3 paired up with a jl audio e1200 amp, both of which I just had laying around so I figured I'd put them to use. It's getting installed on Monday, so pics will go up soon after

·
Registered
45 Posts
Post a video if you can get a camera to actually capture the bass. I'm still going back and forth wondering what to do about subs and amp. Pretty much set on the foxbox simply because they have the biggest box I've found.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can't wait to see. I currently have a box taking up my floor space in the back seat. If you give the thumbs up, I may order.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do....just from reading other posts and doing a lot of research that seemed like the only way to go just based on the fact that the fox box offers the most airspace for that spot under the seat. I'm like an impatient child, I can't wait to get it in my truck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Post pics of the foxbox out of the truck if you dont mind, I got mine almost a year ago and I wanna see if anything has changed in the design since then.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be at work until tomarrow night so when I get home I'll try to get some pics of the box up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts