DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Foxbox 12" vented for my 2012 Ram. Just checking to see what everyone else has used for the subs.

Leaning towards Fosgate T1

SPL's?

Thanks everybody

·
Registered
281 Posts
i have the foxbox with two Rockford T1 12" Subs on a T1500-BDCP. Some modification had to be made for them to fit, but they went. I metered my truck at a 144.74 db with them

·
Registered
281 Posts
llsht14
Thats a pretty sick DB in a truck. What did you have to do to get those monsters to fit??
the actual case on the woofer, i grinded it down with a angle grinder haha. I am a authorized rockford dealer at my store. so i needed to get a full rockford power series demo vehicle and the last thing that was holding me back was these subs not fitting haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats nutz, I want to put these in so badly.... but im afrid of ruining the basket and potentially the sub itself. I have a rockford dealer in my hometown, so he is pretty cool too. I will talk to him and see what he says...

Do you think it was worth it with the T1, because the prime p3 will fit

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thats nutz, I want to put these in so badly.... but im afrid of ruining the basket and potentially the sub itself. I have a rockford dealer in my hometown, so he is pretty cool too. I will talk to him and see what he says...

Do you think it was worth it with the T1, because the prime p3 will fit
i think you mean punch p3, they could have close to the same output in that enclosure because it is less then optimal haha. But reason i did it was i needed a full power series demo vehicle for the store. So i was getting all power series equipment in there no matter what

1 - 10 of 10 Posts