DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good. I saw a ram the other day at the gym with tow hooks and instantly said I want those. I just need to find time when I'm not working to go to the dealership and get them.
I'm also considering the skid plates. I know it is a factory option (skid plates and tow hooks), so I am thinking I might just be able to order it all in a similar package.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you can let me know. Although, I really don't think you will be able to. Tow hooks are listed at $155 and transfer case skid plate is listed at $158. My dealer gives me a bit of a discount on all accessories, so I think I could probably get the tow hooks and transfer case skid plate installed for $300 or less
Not sure when I am going to get a chance to go in, but I will elt you know for sure. And we may have different option packages up here in Canada, wouldn't be the first time i've seen craziness like this; but chances are you are right. I would be doing all the installing myself though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not about to face winter to install anything on the outside of my truck right now :LOL:, I'm actually getting the dealer to install new side steps and mud flaps on my truck tomorrow. Thought about doing it myself but it's just too cold. Next time I'm in town I'll be stopping by the dealer to order tow hooks
It is also way to cold to be working on the truck outside here too. But I have a buddy with a big garage, or I may be able to sneak it into the shop at work on night shift. I have all the tools and access to everything I need to do my own bolt on upgrades, so why pay someone else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.