DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 sport 1500 and one of my front parking sensors has fallen out. Looking for a part number to replace sensor..

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Is the sensor bad or is the bezel broke? Here are the part numbers for a 2015 but should be the same for a 2016.

Sensor 1EW63TZZAA

Depending on the position here are the part numbers for the bezels.

Outer 5LS25TZZAA
Middle 5LS53TZZAA
Inner 5LS54TZZAA

They come unpainted so you will have to paint them.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looking to replace the sensor and the bezels on the from passenger corner. How much would the run me?

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sorry to brother but that sensor says rear. Ineed the front passenger side one in from the left when looking at truck. Unless they are the same???

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the sensor bad or is the bezel broke? Here are the part numbers for a 2015 but should be the same for a 2016.

Sensor 1EW63TZZAA

Depending on the position here are the part numbers for the bezels.

Outer 5LS25TZZAA
Middle 5LS53TZZAA
Inner 5LS54TZZAA

They come unpainted so you will have to paint them.
Dont know it's mia (not in the bumper) either got pushed into front bumper or came out havent really looked at it. Also noticed front passenger fog light wobbling.... Jeez this person really did a number on my truck!!!!!

·
Premium Member
32,659 Posts
:LOL:
I don't think that shipping cost is much of a factor in this case
package going all the way to Long Island, New York from Long Island, New York :)

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,034 Posts
Do you know how to access them? I tried from underneath the bumper and tried removing the grill. Am I missing something?
I searched for the service information on this but could only find info pertaining to the rear sensors which basically read to reach up there to access them. I can see how some of the brackets and reinforcements can impede access on the front bumper. Perhaps someone else can chime in here with more first hand info.

It may be helpful to know if you have metal bumpers or sport bumper?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I searched for the service information on this but could only find info pertaining to the rear sensors which basically read to reach up there to access them. I can see how some of the brackets and reinforcements can impede access on the front bumper. Perhaps someone else can chime in here with more first hand info.

It may be helpful to know if you have metal bumpers or sport bumper?
Thanks for looking. All I could find was the rear bumper as well. I have a sport bumper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking at where the absorber (12) sits I can see how this will impede access to some pf the sensors

-Benny
Thanks again. It looks like I may have to remove the bumper. I need to get to the sensor to the right of the license plate. Also, the sport bumper seems to have different bezels as they are completely flush with the bumper. Is there a part number for those?

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,034 Posts
From looking at images I dont believe any bezel is used. There is a clear ring that isolates the sensors which are shown here https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-park-sensor-ring-4806229aa (sold individually)

I believe that the mounting provision is part of the bumper and the sensor snaps into it. As you mentioned they are flush from the images I have looked at.

-Benny

·
Registered
6 Posts
From looking at images I dont believe any bezel is used. There is a clear ring that isolates the sensors which are shown here https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-park-sensor-ring-4806229aa (sold individually)

I believe that the mounting provision is part of the bumper and the sensor snaps into it. As you mentioned they are flush from the images I have looked at.

-Benny
Thanks. I seem to be missing a few of the clear rings. I knew something didn't look right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts