DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Jason

Items: OEM tail light housings, Left, Right, and third.
Description: I have new LED housings coming in, and have no want/need for my OEM housings any more. There is nothing wrong with these, no cracks, leaks or problems of any kind. I will gladly sell these with the stock bulbs, which all work with no problems (brake bulbs were just changed a month ago). These are the NON-retro style, and will fit (plug and play) all 2002-2006 Dodge rams. NOTE: THE LED BULBS SHOWN IN PICS ARE NOT INCLUDED! I will ship these with the stock style bulbs.

Price: $70 Free Shipping to the 48 states, if outside the US, PM me and we will work out a price to adjust for extra shipping charges.
I am willing to sell separately, however i'd like to get rid of all of these together for simplicity sake.

I am NOT trying to rip anyone off, and the price is ORBO. I honestly just don't need anymore extra parts laying around in my garage.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale bud

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good price, there going for $40 a light on eBay
I did see that. These are absolutely priced to get the f**k out of my garage! I have far too much replaced OEM vehicle parts in there from previous vehicles.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Damn! If I had the money I'd definitely take them off your hands. I want to NiteShade my current lenses, but want a spare in case I mess them up. That and my current lenses have cracks at the edges... Good luck with the sale. If I scrape up the dough before they're sold, I'll certainly PM you.

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
Damn! If I had the money I'd definitely take them off your hands. I want to NiteShade my current lenses, but want a spare in case I mess them up. That and my current lenses have cracks at the edges... Good luck with the sale. If I scrape up the dough before they're sold, I'll certainly PM you.
Ha I'm in the exact same situation

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
New lights are in my truck, I have all 3 OEM ones out and waiting to go. Remember price is ORBO!!!! Get them outta my garage!!!

The regular tails come with ALL bulbs and the board they attach to, 2 out of three bulbs in each one are NEW. Third brake light comes with the stock brake light bulb ONLY, no cargo bulbs. Obviously the assemblies do NOT come with the screws to secure them to the truck, I kinda needed those.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts