DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rims and tires came in so i got them put on and snapped a few pics. they are 18x9 Fuel Hostages and LT295/70R18 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Sorry for the dirty truck haha

Reactions: 916Timmy

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
very nice combo, I really like the fuel wheels, and love those tires, the more pics I see the more I want new wheels and tires and save what I have now for the winters

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
lookin good bud and i already have thoes tires and thats the rims im getting in the near future but im goin with the black and machined ones

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very nice combo, I really like the fuel wheels, and love those tires, the more pics I see the more I want new wheels and tires and save what I have now for the winters
ya i couldnt decide between the fuels or some xd monsters in black.. i have always liked the trail grapplers so glad i finally got some!! i wasnt gonna put them on till spring but i couldnt help it haha

lookin good bud and i already have thoes tires and thats the rims im getting in the near future but im goin with the black and machined ones
thanks man! i love these tires! ya i wasnt sure whether the black or machined would look better but i like how they turned out! theyll look great on your truck!

Wow, they look really nice. :smileup:
thanks! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Nice. I hope mine looks that good when I'm done.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
I need to level the front end and put tires on it. Not much at all but gotta wait til Uncle Sam gives me back my dough.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,099 Posts
Very nice looking truck and great choice in wheels/tires, looks sweet! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
917 Posts
nice tires and rims, I like it as lot!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks a lot everyone! i wasnt sure how the black wheels would look with the chrome bumpers but i think it turned out nice! its amazing how much some new rims and beefy tires can change the look of the truck!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Truck looks great, I really like the wheels!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts