DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to forge my short block over the winter. I'm currently at a 125 shot, and would like to work my way up to a 200 starting with a 150. I understand from reading older posts, 150 is my limit for the factory internals and fuel system. I've looked around and seen a MSD booster, as well as an upgraded fuel pump. For those of you running big shots, what do you suggest I do about a fuel system upgrade for my '04 Hemi Ram for more spray?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I ran a 175 shot with stock fuel system, it handles it just fine. Now, getting over 200 you'll either want a higher flowing feed line and either a boost-a-pump, drop in fuel pump and regulator, or the best option is a stand alone fuel system that you can run a high octane blend in so you don't need to pull so much timing or have to think about the fuel grade in your tank. It also simplifies install greatly, just install the unit and run the supply line to the fuel solenoid or nitrous management unit.

Here's the one I've got sitting in my storage room to go on in the spring
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/dedicatedfuelsystems/universal-battery-tray-plastic-dedicated-fuel-system.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts