DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a 10" FTS. I was on there website and it said the kit is designed to fit 35" tires W/ 9" wide wheels... I want to run 37-38ish tires. does anyone on here have this kit or a friend with it?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I know there are people running 35's with just a leveling kit. I dont see any reason why you couldnt fit 37's or bigger with a 10" lift.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right now im running 33.5 with a small t-bar crank. I emailed the company last week and asked them what was the max tire size i could run with there kit and havent heard anything back yet... which kinda makes me not want to buy from them.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Full Throttle makes huge lifts for IFS trucks. I don't think I remember ever reading a good review on any of their lifts. I think they were the same company as Whiplash and the name was changed after some lawsuits. I havn't read anything on them in years. If I was you, I'd do a lot of research on them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my dodge isn't going to see too much offroad. that is what my golf cart is for. the only off road it will see is pulling ppl who get stuck

·
Registered
718 Posts
I want to see a pic of the golfcart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts