DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got done dialing in my tune a little more. I think i hit the nail on the head with the tuning. Me and my buddy lined up at a light and raced from a dead stop. He only has a 4.6 f-150 with edge tuner so far from fair. I was using the autostick fuction and light turned green he took off and I punched it spun thru 1st shifted to 2nd at 5800 rpms spun thru 2nd and shifted to 3rd at 6100 rpms finally caught traction in third and just blew right past him. Before I messed with the tune today it would only spin them in 1st. Truck pulls way harder now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Diable sport trinity. I added 4% fuel through all rpm ranges and 4deg. timing through all rpm ranges. Shiftpoints are set at 1-2=5800, 2-3=6100 3-4=6100. I have been datalogging for a week now and im not pulling any st or lt knock. When playong with tuning datalog and go back through and watch your datalog and adjust your tune.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Lol I have traction problems too. I actually had to desensitize my throttle by 10% for everyday driving....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.