DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm coming over from the Charger side of the Z and I'm about a week away from owning a Deep Water Blue RAM Sport 4x4 if all goes well at the dealership after transport from out of state. I've wanted a RAM since I could drive and I went all out on my first one. I look forward to chatting with you guys and learning about all the awesomeness that is RAM Trucks. You guys have some sweet rides. I'll try and keep up!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Looking forward to seeing yours. :smileup:
If your coming from the Charger side.....does that mean you have a Charger....and bunch of pix of it....?? :D

Enjoy the Z!

·
Premium Member
32,597 Posts
Welcome to the RamZ side of the ForumZ

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Congrats on the purchase . Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'll be sure to post pictures of the truck upon arrival to FL. I no longer have the Charger, but I plan on getting another one down the road.

My last ride:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Ram side of the Z, glad to have you join us! Definitely a nice looking Charger, thanks for the pics! Good luck on the purchase of your Ram, can't wait to see it and hear about what you have planned for that one! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. That shaker hood looks sweet.
When you finally get your truck and you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
542 Posts
welcome JD.......you have to bring it to River city Next weekend

1 - 20 of 22 Posts